Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Begining of Newness

I've been tossing around the idea of keeping a scrapbook of all the crafts that I do. I take pictures and keep decent records about them, I just can't bring myself to put it all in a book that will be ginormous by the end of the year. So here I am in the digital age of bloging and such and realized it was a great way to chronicle my art. I will atempt to post at least once a week about my current projects and thoughts about crafting.

I am also aspiring to start up a small business. Maybe a little ETSY shop or the like. I'm hopping this blog will be a good forum for future customers. It will also be a swell place for my swap partners from Craftster to stalk me.

Feel free to leave constructive comments for me or just chat. And please wish me luck in my journaling adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:59 PM

    I often admire your ATCs on Craftster, so I have come to see your blog. Nice crafting indeed. And I can see that you are as new in the blogging world as I am ! Good luck with everything !

    ReplyDelete