Friday, November 09, 2007

Cookies Are Distracting

I had scheduled myself for a craft weekend to finish one commissioned piece and start my projects for the latest swap. Unfortunately, duty calls. I was (nearly) begged to make some goodies for a fundraiser bake sale. I spent 2 1/2 hours in my kitchen making 5 dozen chocolate chip cookies. I even ate my dinner over the stove. MMMM tomato soup and grilled cheese samich.


They came out very well and I feel good for helping out the Family Group.



Meanwhile , my latest swap partner, SilentMynerva, received her tote bag. This was made for Weekend Swap 5 as a medium project. The owl and olive branch represent her name. It was made by raw edge applique using Steam-A-Seam and vintage fabric scraps. I hope the edges don't peel to much but overall I am very happy with it and so is SylentMynerva.

No comments:

Post a Comment