Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ATCs Today, Sewing Projects Later

I'm doing the Ongoing ATC Swap for the month of December of Craftster. You get to pick a theme from the person who posts before you. Then the person after you picks something from your list to send to you. Here are prototypes of the first four I've sent out. Somehow I managed to not take pictures of the ones I sent out before they went in the mail.

For calluna's theme "Tea". Collaged tea bag hang tags with embossed vellum tea leaf.

For Oyhanna's theme "Zebras". Acrylic paint on clear Shrinky Dinks; watercolor background. (woot, I hand painted that)

For WiccadWitch's theme "Pagan". Layered vellum moons on mat board; Diamond clear on woman for shine and dimension
For tehbunnykins theme "Celtic". Her version is actually a celtic knot clover instead of the circle. Needle Tatted Lace object on paint stamped cotton.
And most importantly, the first card I have received in the swap. A "Non Paper" card from calluna. Hand beaded on shiny fabric. So lovely and a great start to the swap.

I have also been doing some prototyping for the Goth Loli Swap as well as working on a new outfit for myself. There has even been some compulsive sewing of purses and scarfs. Those pics are forthcoming based on the sunshine. I can seem to get decent photos indoors this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment