Monday, March 22, 2010

A Dapper Raccoon and Some LOL Cats

These three ATCs were made for the January Ongoing ATC Swap on Craftster. The first is a sweet little racoon made for blupaisan. A secondary theme of hers was top hats and i think he looks dapper in his fancy hat. The raccoon is hand drawn by me on pieced felt bits. The background is scarpbook paper from my stash.


The next two cards were made for krafty_karasu's theme of LOL Cats. She also wanted some interactive cards and I knew Monorail cat would be perfect for a pull tab card. Pull the arrow and Monorail Cat "leaves the station." (I like to make a swooshy sound effect when I play with it) A little editing of the original pic and some cutting and pasting. I'm getting pretty good at pull tab cards.


Long cat is a quick bonus card for KK. I had him in my head for myself and knew she would also like one. (plus it was just two fold so not alot of work). Long cat starts out long but unfolds to be loooooong. I can't take credit for any photoshoping on this one. It is borrowed from the net.



No comments:

Post a Comment